Handy federal guide

Davenport

Total posts
Check out this handy guide I found online. It goes over our federal environmental regulations in a simplified manner, using plain language. The guide covers everything from hazardous waste to storm water runoff and more. Hopefully you'll find it as helpful as I do.

Check out this handy guide I found online. It goes over our federal environmental regulations in a simplified manner, using plain language. The guide covers everything from hazardous waste to storm water runoff and more. Hopefully you'll find it as helpful as I do.
That is quite useful, I know many here who would find this helpful, thanks for sharing! I skimmed through it a bit and it's very informative. You're right that it's simplified too, should be easy for most people to understand. I think this is the kind of topic we should pin to the forums so it doesn't get buried by other topics.

I just checked the guide and I found that it is very important document for people are involved in things that are related to environment. It is an 8 page document that does not take a long time to read. It includes topics like environmental requirements for constructions, storm water runoff, solid and hazardous waste, national environment protection act, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back