Office Review Boise Building Division

Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Total posts
1690393808538.png

There's a lot of mixed reviews about the services of Boise Building Division but the good thing is that as much as there are negative reviews, there are positive one's. The only thing that I can take from all these is that there's room for improvement on their part because for one reviewer by the name Michael Berg to label them "A den of thieves", show there's something to be worried about.

There's a lot of mixed reviews about the services of Boise Building Division but the good thing is that as much as there are negative reviews, there are positive one's. The only thing that I can take from all these is that there's room for improvement on their part because for one reviewer by the name Michael Berg to label them "A den of thieves", show there's something to be worried about.

I saw Mr. Berg's review too. He doesn't elaborate on the situation, but I'd say calling the staff there a "den of thieves" is probably laying it on a little thick. He obviously felt wronged in some way, but I think if you're going to throw around terms like "thievery" you should probably put a little more effort into stating your case. That notwithstanding, I'm continuing to enjoy the outlet that review pages like Boise's provide for members of the public to voice their satisfaction/dissatisfaction with government permitting services.

The review of the Boise City Government Building Department is mixed. While one person had a positive experience with responsive and helpful staff who answered their questions, another individual expressed dissatisfaction, describing the department as unresponsive and referring to a lack of communication regarding zoning and neighbor-related concerns. It's quite clear that there's scope for improvement and they should take action towards achieving the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.