Office Review Albuquerque Building Safety Division

Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Total posts
1689871787594.png

When it comes to inspectors being rude, disrespectful and unprofessional, Albuquerque Building Safety Division inspectors tops the list. They don't have manners, talk rudely to home owners and even make you lose money unnecessarily.

According to one of reviews a home owner gave about them, an inspector refused to take call before hand, didn't show up on time and caused them to pay $50 to reschedule.

They normally use to schedule for inspection over the phone, they stopped it but never informed home owners of the new development. How more negligent can they be?

Agreed, @Heatman - Albuquerque Building Safety Division definitely has some problems. Oddly enough all the Google reviews with comments are 1-star/highly negative and the two 5-star reviewers didn't provide any comments to explain their rating. This makes me think that overall we're dealing with more of a 1-star permit office here. Plus, there appear to be valid complaints from both the inspection and permitting office sides of the house, spanning the last few years, which leads me to believe that the issues we're seeing really are persistent and systematic.

Agreed, @Heatman - Albuquerque Building Safety Division definitely has some problems. Oddly enough all the Google reviews with comments are 1-star/highly negative and the two 5-star reviewers didn't provide any comments to explain their rating. This makes me think that overall we're dealing with more of a 1-star permit office here. Plus, there appear to be valid complaints from both the inspection and permitting office sides of the house, spanning the last few years, which leads me to believe that the issues we're seeing really are persistent and systematic.
Unfortunately, there's nothing these guys can do about what they are experiencing from using the permitting services of Albuquerque Building Safety Division. I can't begin to imagine putting myself in their shoes, I would definitely be 100% frustrated to the point of being paranoid. When those who are supposed to make life easier for you turns out to be the one's making a hell hole for you, that's going to be very depressing!

The reviews for Albuquerque Building & Safety are largely negative. Reviewers have expressed frustration with inspectors' behavior, scheduling issues, and customer service. One reviewer had a particularly negative experience with an inspector who failed them due to a late arrival and charged a rescheduling fee. Another mentioned unprofessional and unhelpful interactions with an individual named Matthew regarding inspection scheduling. It seems that there has been a decline in the quality of service, as the last reviewer mentioned difficulties in getting a response on the phone, which was not the case in the past. Overall, these reviews highlight issues with professionalism, communication, and customer service at the Albuquerque Building & Safety department.

The reviews for Albuquerque Building & Safety are largely negative. Reviewers have expressed frustration with inspectors' behavior, scheduling issues, and customer service. One reviewer had a particularly negative experience with an inspector who failed them due to a late arrival and charged a rescheduling fee. Another mentioned unprofessional and unhelpful interactions with an individual named Matthew regarding inspection scheduling. It seems that there has been a decline in the quality of service, as the last reviewer mentioned difficulties in getting a response on the phone, which was not the case in the past. Overall, these reviews highlight issues with professionalism, communication, and customer service at the Albuquerque Building & Safety department.
With a Google rating of 2.3 stars and all the negative reviews that clients of Albuquerque Building and Safety have written, they should rethink the service they are providing, there is no worse service than the one in which you are not even able to contact by phone, It's a sign that they don't even feel like working, aside from all the unprofessional interactions that customers have mentioned in the reviews.

It's a sign that they don't even feel like working

I think there's definitely some truth to this, @riberet19. One reviewer mentioned being told that inspections had to be scheduled online due to the volume of calls they were receiving. This leads me to believe that the Albuquerque staff are constantly overwhelmed, which really could be a root cause of all the poor customer service reviewers are complaining about. Staff that are overwhelmed can get burned out and in turn may become numb to the frustrations of the permit applicants they're supposed to be serving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.