Bella Permits Here!

Bellapermits

Total posts
I trust this message finds you well. Allow me to introduce Bella Permits, a rising star in the field of permit solutions, and a name that is quickly gaining recognition for its innovative approach and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction in the South Florida Region. You may visit my website for exclusive information at www.bellapermits.com

Welcome aboard! You've got a really nice website...lots of information but easy to navigate. I know Florida is pretty strong economically right now, so I imagine that would translate into plenty of development and permitting. Not being from the area, my first thought upon reading the specialties you have listed on your website ("Roofing, Windows & Doors, Solar, Residential, and commercial permits") is how strong the building codes there must have to be to protect against hurricane damage.

I did some poking around the internet and learned that two of the counties you work in (Miami-Dade and Broward) are in a "High-Velocity Hurricane Zone" - which sounds absolutely terrifying (lol) - and where there are, unsurprisingly, highly stringent window and door design requirements. This article cites a 2017 paper which found that "homes built after implementing a statewide Florida Building Code (FBC) in the early 2000s experience significantly lower losses than homes built in the previous decade." I would think that South Floridians, especially in the strong economy we have right now, would want to upgrade their buildings to get up to code and make sure they're protected against hurricane damage. Is that consistent with what you're seeing day-to-day?

Anyways, welcome again! In my day job I handle Clean Water Act permitting for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. My permitting usually applies to new developments so not sure you'd ever deal with it, but I'll be happy to help answer any questions if that type of permitting ever comes up for you.

Hey there @Bellapermits :) welcome to Permitting Talk! It is amazing to have you here with us!

Checked out your site and it looks amazing with a lot of information!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back